The dual-major programs allow students to continue for graduate studies in two departments, usually without requirements for completion of additional courses.
The Institute of Life Sciences offers a number of integrated programs, in which a maximum effort is made to prevent collisions between courses of the different departments and to enable completion of the degree within three years. (All following links are in Hebrew).
1. Integrated program of chemistry and biology (566)
- Integrated program with Etgar Biology (Track 8051)
- Integrated program with Etgar Chemistry (Track 8052)
- Etgar Life Sciences & Cognition (Track 4026)
5. Life Sciences & Earth Sciences (Specializing in Geology) (Track 8029)
6. Life Sciences & Environmental Sciences (Track 8032)
In addition, we offer non-integrated dual-major programs.
In these programs, the workload is higher (over 150 credits), and studies may take more than three years (due to overlap between courses given by the different departments).
7. Life Sciences combined with another program in the Faculty of Science, where there is no defined track, for example: Biology and Mathematics (Track 4011).
The goal of B.Sc. studies in this track is to provide students with an interdisciplinary acquaintance of life sciences in a broader context of the natural sciences.
- Etgar Life Sciences & another program in the Faculty of Science (Track 4021)
8. Life Sciences combined with another program in the Faculties of Humanities or Social Sciences (Track 4013)
In this track, life sciences can be combined with any study program from the above faculties, provided it is not a single major program, and in accordance with the admission conditions of the two departments. (e.g. biology and law, biology and education, biology and music.)
Please note: if a candidate does not meet the acceptance criteria of the dual major programs Psychobiology (track 4024) or Life Sciences & Cognition (Tracks 4025, 4026), it is possible to enroll in track 4013 to study the above combinations.