The Irene and Michael Mochrik Award For Outstanding Genetics Students 2020, 22.12.20
22/12/2020 - 12:00
Add to Calendar
In Memory of Yaffa Ziv
In Memory of Irene and Michael Mochrik
Presentation of awards to the winners:
- Dan Sarni: “3D genome organization contributes to genome instability
- at fragile sites”.
- Aya Awad: “Telomere biology diseases: hope for new therapy?”
- Dan Vershkov: “Therapeutic discovery for Fragile x syndrome using
- pharmacological and genetic screening”.
- Reut Suliman-Lavie: “POGZ deficiency leads to ASD-like behavior
- and transcription dysregulation in the brain”.
- Dr. Assaf Bester, Technion: “Separating wheat from chaff: Long noncoding RNAs, function, and classification
מחלקה - יחידת שירות:
Sunday, December 20, 2020